Inconvenient History Vol. VII, 2015
The softbound edition of Inconvenient History Volume VII is now available! Our seventh softbound annual contains 536 pages of cutting-edge scholarship that topples misleading myths of contemporary history by revealing the inconvenient truth of these matters.
Inconvenient History Volume VII contains all the content from our 4 issues from 2015. You will receive a softbound book with the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter issues of Inconvenient History.
This volume features:
- Harry Truman and the Atomic Bomb by Ralph Raico
- Outdoor Incineration of Livestock Carcasses by Heinrich Köchel
- Aspects of the Tesch Trial by Friedrich Jansson
- Defending the Defenseless: Americans Who Opposed the Mistreatment of Germans Following World War II by K.R. Bolton
- Setback to the Struggle for Free Speech on Race in Australia, Part 2 by Nigel Jackson
- Winston Churchill Discreetly Veiled, Part 1 and 2 by Ralph Raico
- How Postwar German Authorities Orchestrated Witness Statements in Nazi Crime Cases by Germar Rudolf
- In Seventy Years, No Forensic Study Proving the Existence and Operation of the "Nazi Gas Chambers"! by Robert Faurisson
- The Anti-Hitler Underground within the German Conservative Revolution by K.R. Bolton
- Patrick Debois and the "Mass Graves" of Jews in Ukraine by Carlo Mattogno
- The Myth of the Big Business-Nazi Axis by K.R. Bolton
- Religion, Mysticism and the Myth of the "Occult Reich" by K.R. Bolton
- The Victories of Revisionism by Robert Faurisson
- Disorder in the Courts (1990-2000) by Joseph Bellinger
- Holocaust Jurisprudence in Europe by Nicholas Kollerstrom
- The Great War Retold by Ralph Raico.
But that's not all! You'll also get all of our challenging editorials, informative book reviews and hard-hitting commentary.
No revisionist library is complete without this volume.
|Avaliable online at:||http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/7|