Legends, Lies, and Prejudices on the Holocaust
4th, revised and expanded edition of 2017.
Untruths and propaganda abound when it comes to the WWII German labor camp near the Polish town Auschwitz. Here are just a few:
- French biochemist G.Wellers claimed he exposed The Leuchter Report as fallacious, but in truth he exposed only his own grotesque incompetence;
- Polish researcher Prof. J. Markiewicz said he proved that Zyklon B was used in the gas chambers of Auschwitz, but Markiewicz was found to have fabricated his results;
- Chemist Dr. Richard Green declared that Revisionists’ chemical arguments were flawed, yet Green was forced to admit that Revisionists were right after all;
- Prof. Zimmerman alleged that the crematories in Auschwitz could cremate all victims of the claimed mass murder. But in truth, accountant Zimmerman proved only his lack of expertise on the subject;
- Profs. M. Shermer and A. Grobman said they could refute the entire array of revisionist arguments. But in reality they covered only a tiny fraction of revisionist arguments— and botched their attempts at refutation;
- Keren, McCarthy and Mazal found the “Holes of Death,” saying they proved the existence of the Auschwitz gas chambers. But no, they twisted evidence to support their case and suppressed the facts.
These and many other untruths about Auschwitz are exposed in this book for what they are: political lies created to ostracize dissident historians and keep the Western world in Holocaust servitude.
All proceeds from selling items on this website go 100% to CODOH, if they are paid by credit card. If you want to support CODOH, please consider ordering this way. Other payment options are for the benefit of Castle Hill Publishers.
See here for more details on our payment options
Since we ship on average only once a week, and because book mail can take up to a week or two to arrive, especially if sent abroad, please be patient when awaiting our delivery.
|Edition type:||revised and expanded|
|Illustrations:||90 b/w ill.|
|Publisher:||Uckfield: Castle Hill Publishers|