Inconvenient History Vol. VII, 2015
The softbound edition of Inconvenient History Volume VII is now available! Our seventh softbound annual contains 536 pages of cutting-edge scholarship that topples misleading myths of contemporary history by revealing the inconvenient truth of these matters.
Inconvenient History Volume VII contains all the content from our 4 issues from 2015. You will receive a softbound book with the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter issues of Inconvenient History
This volume features:
- Harry Truman and the Atomic Bomb by Ralph Raico
- Outdoor Incineration of Livestock Carcasses by Heinrich Köchel
- Aspects of the Tesch Trial by Friedrich Jansson
- Defending the Defenseless: Americans Who Opposed the Mistreatment of Germans Following World War II by K.R. Bolton
- Setback to the Struggle for Free Speech on Race in Australia, Part 2 by Nigel Jackson
- Winston Churchill Discreetly Veiled, Part 1 and 2 by Ralph Raico
- How Postwar German Authorities Orchestrated Witness Statements in Nazi Crime Cases by Germar Rudolf
- In Seventy Years, No Forensic Study Proving the Existence and Operation of the "Nazi Gas Chambers"! by Robert Faurisson
- The Anti-Hitler Underground within the German Conservative Revolution by K.R. Bolton
- Patrick Debois and the "Mass Graves" of Jews in Ukraine by Carlo Mattogno
- The Myth of the Big Business-Nazi Axis by K.R. Bolton
- Religion, Mysticism and the Myth of the "Occult Reich" by K.R. Bolton
- The Victories of Revisionism by Robert Faurisson
- Disorder in the Courts (1990-2000) by Joseph Bellinger
- Holocaust Jurisprudence in Europe by Nicholas Kollerstrom
- The Great War Retold by Ralph Raico.
But that's not all! You'll also get all of our challenging editorials, informative book reviews and hard-hitting commentary.
No revisionist library is complete without this volume.
Purchase item from following sources
Amazon and other known sellers
You might also be interested in
Click on cover image to enlarge.